Image HTML map generator

December 24, 2015

Winter Reads & Recs by Readers

Hola!
This December we're reading books that bring out the holiday spirit & joy,
here are some books that our club members are snuggling up with,

Nothing says Christmas like LoTR rereads(and ugly jumpers)๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ“š☕ 




"This holiday season, I'll be reading Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I'm so ashamed to say I haven't read Little Women yet and therefore I have decided to read it this winter. ❤" says one of our bloggers Niv (nivthebooklovingnerd )





Sumedha says, "This came in today.. I'm getting so much in the feel of christmas already❤️๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I gifted this to myself๐Ÿ˜‚
Hope you are spending your holidays reading, as i am❤️๐Ÿ‘ป"







  1. And according,  to our blogger Varsha: Nothing says Christmas like this beautiful book. My True Love Gave To Me is a collection of cute and perfect holiday stories. All of them take place in the month of December and focuses on different holidays like Christmas, Hanukah and New Years and I love nothing more than curling up in bed with this book to get me into a holiday mood."





"He talked about the ocean between people. And how the whole point of everything is to find a shore worth swimming to."

- Becky Albertalli, Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda///

One of my favourite quotes I've read this year. This is my Christmas read for @fictionalfortress





For mel , Harry Potter is her go to winter read. 

"There's no better place to spend Christmas than at Hogwarts, with the Yule Ball, the Christmas feast in the Great Hall, a trip to Honeydukes in Hogsmeade with a stop at The Three Broomsticks for a butterbeer.
No better place to spend winter either, with snow on the grounds and roaring fires in the great fireplace in the Gryffindor common room { or your house common room if you're not a Gryffindor ๐Ÿ˜‰ }.
In fact, I can't think of a better place to spend any day, any time of the year!"





"Winters have Harry Potter written all over them. Don't ask why. That's just how it is. Especially when the copy you own is illustrated. 
Also how cute is the Harry Potter badge? " says another one of our bloggers, Shonazee





@thephotodiary says, "I choose our Bond, Ruskin Bond to define the holiday season. ๐Ÿ™Œ I grew up reading Ruskin Bond; I'm still growing on his works. ๐Ÿ’š Everyone who loves Ruskin Bond will agree with me here."


What are you reading this Winter?
Share your reads using #winterswithff
Stay tuned for a vvv important announcement :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...